Have You Ever Wondered What It Would Be Like To Stay In A Dome? This Is It.
Laveen Village, Phoenix, Greater Phoenix Area
Dome at dusk
Evening at the dome
kitchen bar counter looks at the mountains
Stairs to Second Floor
Separate Shower with dual shower heads
Master Bath Double Sinks
downstairs bedroom armoire
loft bedroom ( also had twin mattress)
- Bedrooms 3
- Sleeps 8
- Baths 2
- Minimum Stay 1 - 3 Nights
- Price $143 avg/night
- Property Description Three Bedrooms, 2 Full Baths 2700 Square Feet, Sleeps 6 plus
- We are in a secluded area just two blocks west of Phoenix. Hike in the Estrella Mountains, Ride horses on the trails, go to Spring Training. the Super Bowl, NASCAR , ride ATV’s or just relax. The evenings feature the sparkling lights of downtown Phoenix and surrounding areas.
- There is a nearby small plane airstrip and we will check for access if you need that.
- This dome is about 2700 square feet with two stories and has views of downtown with two decks and two patios.
- Three bedrooms and two full baths.
- The master bath features a jetted tub, separate two headed shower, toilet , and double sinks
- The loft bedroom has a queen sized bed plus a twin and can hold several inflatable beds
- The downstairs bedroom has a queen bed and full closet.
- There is a 55 inch TV in the livings room along with stereo , DVD player and wi-fi.
- Snuggle up to the cozy fireplace in the living room too or play on the pool table.
- The sofa, loveseat chair and ottoman are exceedingly comfortable and can provide additional sleeping spots.
- The dining room seats 8.
- Pots and pans , dishes, glasses and silverware plus coffeemaker, toaster and slow cooker make cooking at home easy.
- Towels plus bedding for all of the beds is included.
- Two car garage plus garage storage is a plus.
- Full in-house Laundry Room
- Pets, even horses Ok
- You do need to have a car here as public transportation is not viable from here. This is a secluded area and the property sits on almost 2 acres of desert land at the end of a dirt road neighborhood. Plenty of outside parking could hold several RV's boats or trailers.
- Rabbits, quail and road runners play in the yard and the coyotes sing at night.
- This is not a fancy place, but somewhere to relax and enjoy.
- From our house you are just minutes to :
- - Downtown Phoenix (NBA and MLB games, museums):
- - Tempe (ASU, Mill Ave):
- - Westgate (Cardinals Stadium, Coyotes hockey arena, mall shopping):
- - Old Town Scottsdale (bars, restaurants, shopping):
- -Superbowl February 1, 2015 at University of Phoenix Stadium
- -NASCAR= Phoenix Raceway
- -Spring Training
- And so much more
- Bedrooms Master Bedroom - 1 queen
- First Floor Bedroom - 1 queen
- Loft - 1 queen , 1 sleep sofa /futon
- Bathrooms Master/Upstairs - toilet , shower , jetted tub , bidet
- Bathroom /Downstairs - toilet , tub , shower
- Kitchen Coffee Maker, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster
- General Air Conditioning, Clothes Dryer, Fireplace, Garage, Hair Dryer, Heating, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Towels Provided, Washing Machine
- Entertainment DVD Player, Ping Pong Table, Pool Table, Satellite / Cable, Stereo, Television, Video Library
- Outside Balcony, Deck / Patio, Golf, Outdoor Grill
- Suitability Max. occupancy: 8, Minimum Age Limit for Renters, pets considered, Events Allowed, children welcome, non smoking only, wheelchair accessible