Welcome to your home away from home. This quiet, upscale, gated community with friendly neighbors is centrally located near all amenities including shopping, golfing, restaurants and a popular and extensive greenbelt pathway for biking, walking and picnicing. The complex features professional landscaping, 30 second walk to an exotic palm-lined heated pool and jacuzzi with covered eating area and community BBQ and resident bunnies.
This quiet, first floor end-unit provides an open-concept living room and dining area featuring luxurious leather couches, a gas fireplace, 32 inch LCD TV with local high-definition tv channels and four piece dining set flows into the fully equipped, modern kitchen with breakfast bar, pantry, dishwasher, and stainless steel appliances. New hardwood floors throughout the main floor, tiled bathrooms. Private outdoor furnished patio. Wireless internet included.
Large laundry room with washer, dryer, iron, ironing board. Lots of storage in the indoor attached garage and many closets for golf gear, bikes, suitcases, etc.
Short walk or quick drive to Safeway, Walgreens, PGA Superstore, Starbucks and many other restaurants and fast food outlets. Just 15 minutes to ASU, and 20 minutes to the Sky Harbor International Airport. Convenient access to 101 Freeway, Frank Lloyd Wright Boulevard, all of Scottsdale, Phoenix and other parts of Arizona including funky Sedona, the Grand Canyon, Tuscon and beyond!
Things to Do:
1. Golf! The condo is near many golf courses including TPC Scottsdale and there is one literally just across the street.
2. Biking! The famous Scottsdale Greenbelt is just across the street where you can bike, walk or run this gorgeous 12 mile long pathway.
3. Baseball! Condo is 5 mins away from Salt River Field @ Talking Stick for the Arizona Diamond Back's brand new spring training facility
4. Horses! You are only minutes from West World and the home of the Barrett-Jackson auto auction and the Arabian horse Show.
5. Healthcare! You are also a short drive to the Mayo Clinic
6. Shopping! Great shopping at Kierland Commons, Scottsdale Quarter or Old Scottsdale.
7. Mountains! For hikers, mountain bikers and nature enthusiasts there are miles of trails on nearby Camelback Mountain and other desert parks.
8. Eating! We can recommend our fave restaurants to you...recent fave is the Culinary Drop-out and Nello's
9. Desert Drives! There are several scenic loops that will introduce you to desert life...be sure to make time to visit Sedona!
10. Casino! Spend a few hours out of the sun and play the slots!
Keywords: townhouse, condo, private, quiet, upper-scale, level-entry, central location, large, elegant, bright, modern, gated-community, modern, classy, convenient, baseball, football, basketball, golf, greenbelt, biking, swimming pool, heated pool, hot tub
King size beds (1), Twin XL Single Beds or king (2), Sleep Sofa pull out queen (1)