The Hotevilla House in Kachina Village
Flagstaff, Canyon Country & Northeast
Very romantic Master bedroom with large walk in closet with attached large maste
Master bed is on a rustic redwood floating frame with back lighting
Front Entrance, living room, now also a dark brown leather couch with ottoman
Living room looking at front entrance on right
The table on the right folds into a kitchen island now more in the kitchen area
With a kitchen island yet to be pictured there is more prep space!
This 8 person table is in the dining room now,
Guest Bedroom 1
Guest Bedroom 2
Guest Bedroom 3
Guest Bedroom 3
Back Yard on Right side
street looking right
street looking left
House has brand new knife set, toaster, coffee maker and herb tower
Also has a Kuerig with complimentary coffee, chocolate & tea cups upon request
New Pack N Play
- Bedrooms 4
- Sleeps 9
- Baths 2
- Minimum Stay 1 - 2 Nights
- Price $204 avg/night
- Property Description 4 bedroom, 2 bath in cozy pine forested neighborhood! Prices may be Negotiable
- Nestled in a quiet peaceful friendly heavily wooded neighborhood, stay warm in the Winter with a wood fireplace and gas heat, cool in the Summer shaded by 5 large Pine tree's. Located just 9 minutes from Flagstaff(NAU), 30 min from Sedona, 37 min from Snowbowl and 1hr 25 min from the Grand Canyon. Lots of local hiking trails and walking area's in the Summer. You will find the locals and tourists walking the neighborhood on a daily basis, while enjoying the trees, beautiful houses and clean air. Parking for 4-6 vehicles in lot. 1604 sq ft of living space. 230 sq ft covered front porch.
- Please Note: Check in at 3pm or anytime after, check out at 10am or before. Pets allowed please limit to medium size,low shedding breeds. $30/dog fee up to 3, price negotiable depending on how clean place is left, meaning no excrement inside or outside, pet hair cleaned up etc. Also this rental can hold up to 11 people with use of living room sofa bed, there is also an air up mattress too. Price $30/person over 9 people, limit 11. This extra cost is also negotiable depending on how clean house is upon check out.
- Master bedroom - King floating, bottom lit, platform bed, large, walk in closet, master bath shower/tub with rain shower head, hand held showerhead and 3 side shower jets
- Guest bedroom 1- Queen bed, closet, lamp side table with drawers
- Guest bedroom 2 - Queen bed, one top bunk across the queen bed, closet, Bunk, lamp, drawers
- Guest bedroom 3 - Full Bed, antique armoire closet,
- Guest Bathroom - Shower/tub extra large shower head
- Living room - Blu-ray/DVD connected to 49" Flat screen TV to Onkyo Stereo.
- Onkyo Stereo has 3.5mm audio jack for hook up to phone, tablet or laptop for music play, stereo input(Tape)
- TV has extra HDMI cord for hookup to laptop for use as 2nd monitor or watch movies//play music, when HDMI is used, automatically hooked up to stereo just need to select proper imput for TV(PC input) and Onkyo stereo(HDD)
- Games in 2nd Bedroom closet.
- Dining room table seats 8, extra folding chairs in 2nd bedroom closet
- Wifi - internet
- Full kitchen: Gas range, refrigerator dishwasher
- Laundry Room: washer/Dryer access
- Extra linens in laundry room
- During winter snow, 4x4 or snow chain's/cables recommended up short steep road hill section to this home.
- local gas station, Subway restaurant, Dollar General, Park, basketball court, wetland reserves. This is a quiet Village and you will fall in love with all the nature!
- Bedrooms Master Bedroom - 1 king , Walk in Closet & Full Masterbath
- Guest Bedroom 1 - 1 queen
- Guest Bedroom 2 - 1 queen , 1 bunk bed
- Guest Bedroom 3 - 1 double
- Living Room - 2 sleep sofa /futon , air up matress(1-2)
- Bathrooms Master Bathroom - toilet , combination tub/shower
- Guest Bathroom - toilet , combination tub/shower
- Kitchen Coffee Maker, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Pantry Items, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster
- General Air Conditioning, Clothes Dryer, Fireplace, Fitness Room / Equipment, Hair Dryer, Heating, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Towels Provided, Washing Machine
- Entertainment DVD Player, Games, Music Library, Stereo, Television
- Outside Deck / Patio, Outdoor Grill
- Suitability Check-in: 3:00 PM / Check-out: 10:00 AM, Max. occupancy: 9, Min. age of primary renter: 21, Children welcome, Parties/events not allowed, Pets considered, Non smoking only, Long-term Renters Welcome, wheelchair inaccessible