Spectacular, Scenic Sedona Escape
A warm welcome awaits you in beautiful Sedona.
New appliances and granite countertops make the kitchen a chef's dream.
Kick back after a day of fun in the sun.
Enjoy the sports memorabilia while sitting in front of a relaxing fire.
A golf and tennis lovers dream.
Bucolic and beautiful Sedona is right in your backyard.
Your home-away-from-home awaits.
The downstairs deck offers different seating options.
The upstairs deck offers a view of Bell Rock.
The master bedroom features an antique Arizona quilt and a private deck.
A new flat-screen TV and unique artworks update the master suite.
The guest bedroom offers vintage Arizona quilts.
The view from the ninth hole. Hit 'em straight!
The newly resurfaced tennis courts.
Enjoy a refreshing dip in the pool or soak in the hot tub at day's end.
- Bedrooms 2
- Sleeps 4
- Baths 2.5
- Minimum Stay 3 Nights
- Price $120.00 (USD) Per Night
- Property Description Looking for a luxurious and comfortable vacation getaway that offers spectacular views of Sedona's world-famous Red Rocks?
- Then look no further.
- Our 2-bedroom, 2.5-bath, 2-story (1,280-square-foot) casita at the gated Canyon Mesa Country Club has everything you need for a vacation you'll remember for a lifetime.
- Start with an early morning round on the nine-hole, executive golf course, a tennis match on one of the two newly resurfaced hard courts or just wander through the meticulously groomed grounds. Cool off with a dip in the refreshing saltwater pool or soak in the hot tub/spa (open May 1 through Oct. 31) before heading out on one of Sedona's countless hiking trails.
- Bell Rock (which contends with Cathedral Rock as the most famous Red Rock formation) and Red Rock Crossing (one of the Southwest's most photographed scenes, with Cathedral Rock reflecting in the Oak Creek)—two of the area's four vaunted vortices—and Courthouse Butte are just around the corner. We have left a Red Rock Pass for our guests to use and share, though it's not needed at many sites.
- Take a break to shop in Uptown Sedona or to lunch in one of the varied eateries in the Village of Oak Creek and-or Sedona, and don't forget to take in a spectacular sunset from the Airport Vortex in West Sedona before heading back to your home-away-from-home for a casual outdoor barbecue or a gourmet home-cooked meal.
- Our casita features a deck off the living room for your morning coffee and a terrace off the master bedroom for a breath of fresh canyon/mesa air and a view of Bell Rock. Both outside spaces have new eucalyptus wood bistro sets and new wicker chairs and tables. There's a newly remodeled, fully equipped kitchen with a granite countertop and new stainless microwave and dishwasher. The main floor, which has a wood-burning fireplace, has been refinished with upgraded tile flooring and cozy new furniture. The upstairs, with skylights in the bedrooms and bathrooms, is carpeted, and there is a washer-dryer (including detergent and dryer sheets) for your use. Our unit has Wi-Fi.
- Updates include a luxurious new queen mattress and flat-screen television in the master suite, antique Arizona quilts on all three beds and a variety of interesting and unique home decorating touches.
- We fell in love with Sedona the first time we laid eyes on it and are confident that you will feel the same way. So what are you waiting for? Contact us today and start planning an unforgettable vacation.
- Bedrooms Queen size Beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (2) Two twins in second bedroom
- Kitchen Microwave: New, stainless-steel model, Dining Area Seats: 4, Dishwasher, Ice Maker, Kitchen, Cooking Utensils, Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Dishes & Utensils, Stove, Toaster
- General Covered Parking: Carport, plus an additional parking space, Linens Provided, Wood Fireplace, Parking Off Street, Fireplace, Washing Machine, Clothes Dryer, Living Room, Parking, Towels Provided, Air Conditioning, Iron & Board, Hair Dryer, Wireless Internet: Available throughout our casita starting Dec. 26, 2011, and at the clubhouse, where there is a library of shared books. Internet
- Other Amenities New stainless microwave; iHome dock in master bedroom; new eucalyptus chairs and bistro tables on both decks and new wicker chairs and tables on both
- Entertainment Satellite / Cable: (2) DISH network; flat-screen TV in living room, flat-screen TV in master bedroom, Video Library, VCR, Shared Hot Tub, CD Player, Books, Television, DVD Player, Stereo
- Pool / Spa Communal Pool
- Outside Balcony: Off master bedroom, Deck / Patio: Off living room, Outdoor Grill, Ski & Snowboard, Tennis, Golf
- Suitability Non Smoking Only: Please only smoke outside; use the deck and/or the balcony, Children Welcome, Pets Considered