Take a break from the city for a relaxing retreat in the pines when you stay at this 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental cabin in Flagstaff, Arizona. Boasting 1,450 square feet of tasteful living space, a wraparound deck, gas grill, and outdoor seating, this home-away-from-home is perfect for up to 8 guests. Enjoy nearby hiking trails, a park, recreational vehicle areas and proximity to Arizona Snowbowl. Venture a little further to access Sedona, the Grand Canyon or Williams!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Full Bed | Bedroom 3 (Bunk Room): 2 Twin-over-Twin Bunk Beds. (Linens Provided)
Upon arrival, you’ll instantly be charmed by this nature hideout surrounded by towering evergreens and national forest trails that go on for miles just outside your door. After getting settled in, take a stroll to Raymond Country Park - just down the road at the entrance of the subdivision - to let the kids play and make use of the softball area, basketball court, picnic tables and grilling areas.
After exhausting your energy, return to the cabin and unwind on the plush furniture of the living room and watch your favorite show on the flat-screen Direct TV. The open layout and expansive wall of windows make the place feel bright and airy.
Just across from the living room, the fully equipped kitchen area features stainless steel appliances, ample countertops, a 4-person breakfast bar, and a dining table with seating for 6. Relish good meals with great company inside, or head out to the expansive deck to fire up the gas grill and have an al fresco dining experience.
When you're ready to call it a night retire to one of the 3 bedrooms - all offering cozy beds that will ensure a peaceful night's rest.
Not only is the property itself an outdoor enthusiast’s dream, but its location is as well! This home has access to the US Forest Service, and is surrounded by outdoor activities, including hiking, biking, running, disc golf, rock climbing, hunting, and nearby trails for riding quads and other off road vehicles.
During the winter months, drive approximately 20 miles to the Arizona Snowbowl for cross country and downhill skiing! Here, you can also take a scenic ride up the chair lift year-round.
For a local watering hole and tasty food, drive 5 minutes to Mountainaire Tavern! More dining and entertainment options are just 7 minutes away in Flagstaff.
If you wish to explore the area further, Sedona, the Grand Canyon and Williams reside less than 2 hours away.
- Grocery: Walmart - 2750 S Woodlands Village Blvd, Flagstaff, AZ 86001, (928) 773-1117
- Medical Clinic: Verde Valley Medical Center - 269 S Candy Ln, Cottonwood, AZ 86326, (928) 634-2251
- Airport: Flagstaff Pulliam Airport - 6200 S Pulliam Dr, Flagstaff, AZ 86005, (~5.6 miles away from the property)
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, stacked washer and dryer, 3 flat-screen TVs equipped with either DirecTV or a DVD player, free WiFi, a wraparound deck, gas grill, outdoor seating for 8, street parking and more
- Amazing Flagstaff location near outdoor recreational activities, restaurants, 20 miles from Arizona Snowbowl, and less than 2 hours from Sedona, Grand Canyon and Williams
- No smoking
- Pet friendly: $100 per pet per stay (Please cover furniture with blanket provided) Extra cleaning fee may be charged if hair or other signs of pet exist.
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- The Wifi is Wireless Internet through Suddenlink.
- Please note that the property does have cell phone service, but it may be spotty since the property is located in a rural area
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Downstairs is used for storage only and not included in the rental.
- Please observe quiet hours after 9:00 PM
- Please report any damages that occur to both the Guest Contact.
- Please note this property runs on a septic system, thus it is critical no items (feminine products, floss, food, toys, etc) other than toilet paper be flushed down the toilet
- Due to local wildlife, food and trash should not be left outdoors
- Check in after 4:00 PM
- The home is accessible via keyless entry. Access codes will be e-mailed to travelers prior to check-in, Carolyn will send a 10-digit code that will allow you to access the home. Once you check-in, you can change the code for the remainder of your stay.
- Please inform the Guest Contact of any problems or concerns upon arrival, so we can work to address these immediately
- Check out before 10:00 AM
- Prior to your departure, please tidy up the cabin by doing the following:
- Take out the trash
- Remove all perishable items
- Load and start the dishwasher
- Strip linens from all used beds
- Place all used linens and towels in a pile
- Turn off the air conditioner
- Turn off all lights, electronics and appliances
- Close and lock all windows and doors
- Additional fees will be imposed if the cabin is found in an unsatisfactory condition, so please return it to the condition in which you found it
- 1 vehicle can be parked in the driveway
- Additional street parking is also available on a first-come, first-served basis
- Snow Plows come through in the winter so beware of where you park, you are responsible for shoveling out the vehicles.
twin/ single (4)
Other Amenities No Smoking,
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Additional Guest Fee