Sedona Spiritual Retreat - Rose Cottage
Sedona, Canyon Country & Northeast
Front of home, fenced and private.
Bird feeders bring lots of beautiful birds to the large picture windows
Apex ceilings. The cottage is an environmentaly friendly passive solar home.
Master bedroom with Eastern king size bed, pillowtop.
3rd bedroom with Full size Futon sleeps 2. TV, DVR, DVD plus..
East side of home, fenced and private.
Apex Roof, kitchen, dinning room and living room is open plan.
Wood stove in living room.
Chime tree making music.
Kitchen is fully equipped.
View from outside. The cottage is both peaceful and private.
Living room with 50" flat screen, Satellite, DVR, DVD
Looking through the glass front door to the Chime tree.
Just around the corner
Note the vortex energy in the right of this picture.
Little trail behind cottage
Sedona Chapel of the Holly Cross...just around the corner.
- Bedrooms 3
- Sleeps 6
- Baths 2
- Minimum Stay 4 - 6 Nights
- Price $156 avg/night
- Property Description Cottage, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 6)
- Sedona was voted the most beautiful place in America by USA Weekend! Come experience the beauty and mystique of Sedona where you are surrounded by breathtaking red rock views. Phoenix Rose Cottage is our second home for family and close friends. We occasionally rent the cottage so that you too may share in the uniqueness it has to offer. You will not be disappointed with comfortable furnishings, the interior design with a western flair, and the peaceful atmosphere.
- Our cottage offers spectacular red rock and sunset views combined with privacy and serenity. It truly is a spiritual retreat and a perfect family or romantic getaway. Once you’ve stayed at the Phoenix Rose Cottage, you will want to come back again and again!
- One of the many special features of the home is the wall to wall pictures windows giving spectacular views of wildlife and nature (especially early morning and at dusk). We have a large chime tree right outside the front door in addition to various bird feeders all visible from the large widows and glass front door. Enjoy breakfast & coffee, or a glass of wine in the evening on the deck while admiring everything red rock country has to offer.
- There are your choice of 2 BBQ,s, a huge Cowboy BBQ/Fire pit where upon you can rotisserie chicken, a side beef or even a pig. We also provide another BBQ which is a briquette and Mesquite barbecue grill. There is also a Chiminera, Patio table and chairs with umbrella plus Plenty of additional comfortable chairs and a chaise lounge for casual outdoor entertainment. The cottage is located in highly desirable South Sedona.
- Local activities include main trailheads within a three minute drive or ride to Bell Rock, Jacks Canyon, Kep Fox, Little Horse, Cathedral Mountain, plus these popular trails for mountain biking: Big Park Loops, Submarine Rock Loop, Courthouse Loop and Slide Rock State Park.
- Mountain bike rentals are a short walk around the corner along with local favorite restaurants and coffee shop. Walk to vortexes, metaphysical shops, grocery store, spa services, fitness club, yoga studios, craft stores, bakery, golf and art galleries.
- There is also fishing, motorcycle and ATV rentals, helicopter rides, Jeep & Hummer tours, golfing, horseback riding, cowboy cookouts, Native American tours and Vortex tours.
- PLEASE CONTACT US FOR RATES & AVAILABILITY.
- Keywords: Sedona Cottage
- Bedrooms Bedroom 3 - 1 sleep sofa /futon , Full size Futon sleeps 2.
- Bedroom 1 - 1 king , Eastern King with pillow top.
- Bedroom 2 - 1 queen , Queen size bed with Pillow top.
- King size beds (1) Pillow top mattress very comfortable., Queen size Beds (1) Pillow top mattress very comfortable., Sleep Sofa or Futons (1) Full size futon with bedding in 3rd bedroom, media room.
- Bathrooms Bathroom 1 - toilet , combination tub/shower
- Bathroom 2 - toilet , combination tub/shower
- Kitchen Coffee Maker, Cooking Utensils, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Ice Maker, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Pantry Items, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster
- General Air Conditioning, Clothes Dryer, Fireplace, Hair Dryer, Heating, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Parking Off Street, Parking for RV/Boat/Trailer, Towels Provided, Washing Machine, Wireless Internet, Wood Stove
- Notes Two new TV's, 1 is a 55' wall mounted flat screen, Internet Roku TV, Netflix, DVD, Movies, board games. High speed WiFi included and a cozy wood-burning stove/fireplace. Master bedroom, newer king size bed with private bathroom. Guest bedroom one, newer queen size bed. Guest bedroom two, newer full size Futon, sleeps two, flat screen TV, games, VCR/DVD Movies Great for family entertainment. Private laundry includes washer and dryer. 2 Briquette Barbecue grills. Air conditioning and swamp cooler for the perfect combo of humidity. Ceiling fans throughout. Wood stove plus infrared heaters. Kitchen is fully equipped including cookware, range, oven, microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator, ice maker, silverware, flatware and stemware. Patio furniture with Cowboy Fire pit Chiminera. Private location with incredible views. Bed linens, towels, iron and ironing board, Hair dryer and more. WWW.SEDONACOTTAGE. COM FOR MORE INFORMATION
- Entertainment Books, CD Player, DVD Player, Games, Satellite / Cable, Television, Toys, VCR, Video Library
- Outside Deck / Patio, Golf, Lawn / Garden, Outdoor Grill
- Suitability Check-in: 4:00 PM / Check-out: 10:30 AM, Max. occupancy: 6, Min. age of primary renter: 24, Parties/events not allowed, Pets considered, Non smoking only, The maximum number of guests is limited to six (6) persons., Loud noise - 9 pm loud noise ordinance enforced due to quiet natural surroundings., Long-term Renters Welcome, limited accessibility