Property Description Uptown, Upscale, 180° panoramic red rock views, tranquil & elegant, 2,700 sq ft
❤️All photos of property in the video are actual photos from the property.
**EXTRA PRECAUTIONS HAVE BEEN TAKEN TO PROTECT YOUR HEALTH (see below)
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A VACATION RENTAL WITH THESE FEATURES?
* A home with unobstructed 180° panoramic red rock views from indoors and 5 patios outdoors?
* A home that is beautifully decorated with new furnishings in authentic southwestern style?
* A home that is immaculately cleaned by a professional cleaning company?
* A home that is in a tranquil and peaceful setting, where you will hear nothing, like having your own private resort?
* A home that is near all the hot spots in Sedona (Oak Creek Canyon, Uptown, Tlaquepaque)?
* A home that is bright and spacious and yet warm and cozy with 3 fireplaces?
* A home that offers indoor-outdoor living with multiple patios and views?
* A home that is filled with endless amenities?
* A home that has all 5-star reviews from VRBO guests? As of 3/1/20, Sunset Villa Retreat has 146, 5-star reviews over 3 booking platforms.
If you are looking for all of these things in your Sedona vacation rental, then Sunset Villa Retreat is the vacation home for you and your travel companions.
Relax & rejuvenate at peaceful Sunset Villa Retreat located in the most highly-desirable Sedona location: Uptown Sedona. Your 2,700 sq ft villa is warm and cozy, luxurious, sophisticated & elegant w/brand new furnishings, 2 master bedroom suites with 2 king beds on opposite sides of the house for privacy. You'll enjoy indoor-outdoor living with sliding glass doors in each room that access 5 wrap-around patios with 180° panoramic red rock mountain views. Indoors in every room you have large walls of glass to take in the views. Step outside onto 1 of the 5 patios that wrap around this house and find dining tables and chaise lounges to take in the views in a leisurely manner. What's more? There are no power lines to impede your views as they are buried in this subdivision. And this is a quiet neighborhood surrounded by wilderness 1 block away. There are no boulevards with traffic or traffic lights impeding your view. Just tranquility.
You will find Sunset Villa Retreat immaculately cleaned by a professional vacation rental cleaning company before each rental party arrives. In addition during the Coronavirus epidemic, extra precautions have been taken to protect your health: every faucet handle, cabinet pull, appliance handle, doorknob has been disinfected to protect your health and prevent the spread of illness. All linens are washed in hot water, and the linens used for your stay are linens that have been laundered and stored in a linen closet for at least a week before your stay.
Most vacation homes in Sedona are between 500 and 1,700 square feet: At Sunset Villa Retreat you will enjoy the spaciousness of a 2,700 square foot home surrounded by 5 wrap-around patios and beautifully landscaped terraced backyard on 1/2 an acre.
You are located 1/2 a mile from Oak Creek Canyon, trails, Sedona's best restaurants & galleries yet in a peaceful & quiet setting. From the villa you can walk to Uptown and all of its unique amenities: shops, galleries, Sedona's best restaurants, Tlaquepaque, jeep tours, Oak Creek, and Hillside. "Uptown" Sedona is our downtown. It's where all Sedona festivals occur at Tlaquepaque: Cinco de Mayo (first Saturday in May), Day of the Dead (first Saturday in November), Seasonal Christmas festivities. Uptown Sedona is the jumping off point for EVERYTHING!
This upscale home is in a quiet residential neighborhood and is luxuriously and elegantly decorated with modern new furniture in warm colors and in sophisticated and uniquely Southwestern style. Spend a night or spend a month and you will have all your comforts met.
* Every room has large picture windows to take in the glorious views.
* Enjoy indoor/outdoor living with sliding glass doors leading to 5 wrap-around patios.
* Get cozy in front of 3 roaring gas fireplaces: living room, sitting room/dining room, and master bedroom
* Enjoy wildlife watching: the backyard is a wildlife corridor; look for deer, rabbits, raccoons, javelina, bobcat, quail.
* Closet with built-ins, including bath towels, beach towels, bathrobes
* Flat screen Satellite TV with TIVO
* Surge protector with 2 USB ports
* Covered patio with dining table and Weber gas BBQ grill.
* Beyond the patio enjoy the tiered terraces of dry stacked red rock walls, elaborate and immaculate landscaping featuring mature woodlands, grasses, and flowering oleanders.
* Second dining table on the terrace with views over the house to the red rock panorama
* A swing for 4 to take in a lazy day
* Just beyond the backyard terrace there is a wildlife trail used by javelina, deer, coyotes, bobcats, rabbits. You can enjoy wildlife viewing from the backyard or the living/dining room. (Never approach wildlife so they are kept wild, and never leave the screen doors open).
* High speed internet @ 100 mbps throughout
* 3 flatscreen TVs with Satellite television with TIVO.
* 3 Surge protectors with USB ports throughout
Sunset Villa is elevated to take in the eagle's nest views. There is an easy short flight of concrete stairs with handrails, but the panoramic mountain views are well worth the short climb. Once you are in the house, the house is all on one level.
THIS VALUABLE AMENITY IS INCLUDED WITH YOUR STAY: A RED ROCK PARKING PASS:
There is a fee to park at Sedona-Area trailheads unless you have a Red Rock Parking Pass. A Red Rock Parking Pass is included with the Sunset Villa vacation home saving you $5-10 per day. If you plan to visit Grand Canyon National Park and already own an America the Beautiful Pass (which provides you access to all National Parks and Monuments), you may wish to bring it with you on your vacation so you will have free entry.
There is room in the driveway for 2 cars. Additional parking on the street.
If you find this listing on, the post is invalid; please look for Sunset Villa Retreat on VRBO or HomeAway.
Property Owner/Property Manager
I, the property owner and manager, have a mother-in-law dwelling on the same property that I use when I am in town. If anything goes awry, either I or my personal representative will attend to the issue promptly. I and Sunset Villa guests both use the driveway; I will use the driveway to access the garage which is only available to me. You have all of the wrap-around patios with views to yourselves. I very much value your privacy, and you will have it. I cannot see or hear you, and you cannot see or hear me. There is a trail to the left of the garage that leads to my dwelling. I ask that you not use it so that I will have my privacy, and you will have yours. Thank you.
Registration Number: 21225937
Master suite is 770 sq feet not including deck w/pano views
Ensuite bath w/shower/toilet/closet w/built-ins, view patio
The master suite is a a spacious 770 square feet and includes a den with satellite tv, a king size bed, views from the bed leading to the master deck, which has territorial red rock mountain views. The bathroom has two vanities, a toilet room, an elegant slipper tub w/2 picture windows of the red rocks, and a shower.
toilet, tub, shower
Elegant slipper tub w/views included in the master suite
Guest room with ensuite bathroom
Double ovens with and without convection,
Microwave above cooktop,
3 coffee makers: Keurig, French Press and a Mr. Coffee drip,
New or like new dishes, pots and pans, silverware. Spices, sugar, flour, coffee, cooking oil, ketchup. Includes blender, food processor and crock pot.,
Dishes & Utensils
Well-equipped kitchen with new or like-new dishes/pots and pans. Every type of baking dish, crockpot, roast pan, included.,
Modern w/granite counter tops, travertine backsplash, stainless dishwasher, garbage disposal, Keurig, toaster, sub-zero refrigerator, gas cooktop, double ovens, microwave, well equipped kitchen,
Brand new AC system,
Brand new Heating system.,
Extra pillows and blankets in closets,
In master, brand new stackable stainless washer/dryer,
Brand new stainless washer/dryer in master bedroom 2nd closet,
There are 3 gas fireplaces,
Off street parking in circular driveway: see “Guest Parking” sign in circular driveway. Your car should be completely on the "text" side of the sign.,
High speed internet (100 mbps) (the fastest in Sedona).,
White towels for bathing in bathrooms. Navy blue beach towels for hanging out at the creek in closets.,
Sedona's fastest speed with 100 mbps.,
Iron & Board,
There are two living rooms: one formal living room w/2 walls of windows featuring panoramic red rock views. A double fireplace bisects the 2 living rooms. The second is a sitting room off kitchen.
Other Amenities Internet,
Satellite or cable,
Washer & Dryer,
3 flat screen Dish Satellite televisions: One in each bedroom and one in the sitting room,
Satellite / Cable
3 flat screen televisions w/Satellite/DVR in the master, guest bedroom, and sitting room,
The master bedroom den features a library of Southwestern literature on a variety of topics.
OutsideLawn / Garden
Backyard that features mature trees, red rock terraces, a swing, and 2 dining tables; one table is on the covered patio, and the 2nd is on the highest terrace with red rock mountain views.,
5 patios/decks/balconies with wrap-around views of 180° panoramic red rock mountain,
Porch / Veranda
5 wrap-around patios, outdoor dining tables, chaise lounges, 3-Burner Weber ,
Deck / Patio
5 Decks and patios with panoramic red rock views wrap around this unique home. The backyard has a covered patio with views to mature landscaping and red rock terraces.,
Sunset Villa is elevated to take in the eagle's nest views. There is a short flight of concrete stairs with handrails, though once you are in the house, the house is all on one level, and the views are worth it!