3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Sleeps 6-8
- english, spanish
Pool / Spa
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
NO SMOKING, NO VAPING!
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
everything we needed
great place to stay
Overall, we had a really nice stay. The unit is in a nice community, and the space and amenities met all our needs. The unit has plenty of space for 6 adults with ski gear, the kitchen was well stocked with appliances and utensils, the beds were comfy, and we particularly enjoyed the layout of the kitchen for our group to gather and socialize while cooking.
The owners were very responsive and helpful. We had a minor issue where we entered the wrong code in the door too many times and locked ourselves out, and Clare and Nick fixed the issue remotely in a quick minute! They were one of the nicest and accommodating owners we've rented from!
There are 2 "heads-up" things I'd point out to those staying in winter.
1) The hot tub 20 steps from the unit (shown in pics) was not working, so we had to use the outdoor hot tub at the clubhouse, a short walk away. Not a big deal (if you came to ski and can't walk a couple hundred yards to hot tub....), but not as convenient as shown in the pictures.
2) If you plan to use the city bus system to get around, like we did, this unit is quite a hike to the bus stop, especially returning at the end of the day with equipment walking uphill. If you have a vehicle and plan to drive to the ski hills, this is a non-issue.
Overall, if you are looking for a nice rental away from the ski-hill base, I'd recommend it!
Management responds...but only with excuses, and a nice added little expense
Our family and another family shared this VRBO over President's weekend.
Upon arrival, the unit was very warm, which is fine when arriving in a cold climate.
We communicated with the managers of this unit via text and email but most communications were either excuses or they did not believe us. We had the following issues with our rental:
1) the TV/DVD/SATV combo was a bear to figure out (2 of the 4 adults are in the tech industry) and it took 1/2 hour to get the TV to work with the DVD...and then to find the cords were unplugged in the back of the TV!
2) Heat kept turning up to level that was uncomfortable; after notifying the mgmt, they told us we just had to "turn it all the way left". We would do this, but it was under a locked program and would repeatedly turn back up. Mgmt said this was to keep the pipes from freezing...I've lived in very cold climates before, you only need to keep the bldg above 58-60F, not above 72.
3) The garage doors did not always work; one was broken the entire time and was halfway open for 3 days, negating the "security" of the garage.
4) The oven would not work on "bake" after one day. We used it one night, and there next we would turn it on and the house would smell of gas. We would turn it off, and retry. We notified mgmt and they told us that this "was not possible, there is a safety feature that prevents that"...and nobody ever came to check it out so we could use the oven...no more chocolate chip cookies for the kids after skiing.
5) The wifi went down 2 days before the end of our stay and we were told it was "being worked on". It never came back up; one of the parents in our group needed it for work and had to head into town multiple times to get some work done (yeah, I know we were on vacation, but sometimes you still have to get work done).
6) We got charged $25 for a "missing" parking pass. We never used a parking pass the entire time we were there and never saw one...so that nice little hidden expense gets "deducted" from our damage deposit.
You know, the renter should be able to charge the owners a fee when their rental or their service is lacking. Not ever going to use this rental again and will share this review on my FB and other social media unless mgmt. offers up some form of restitution.
The condo was perfect for my group of 6. Our host was wonderful and very responsive! The location is close to great restaurants and shops and only 10minutes from Main street.
I definitely recommend this condo!
Nice and Cozy
Owner was very responsive and everything was as expected.
Amazing, clean, comfortable, allot of room, very convenient, close by to everything
5 star, best in Park City, loved the hot tub just outside the door, loved the set up, skiing resorts 5 minutes away, love love love it, would not stay anywhere else.