About this rental
Rooms & beds
Bedrooms: 2(Sleeps: 7)
TV / Living Room
Toilet · Shower
tub · Toilet · Shower · Jetted tub
- No smoking
- Washer & dryer
- Air conditioning
- Satellite or cable
- Swimming pool
- Hot tub
Hosted by Becky BarnettAsk a question
About Becky Barnett
I live in Alpharetta, GA. People know me most by the person who always has a coffee cup in her hand. I love coffee! One of my favorite things to do at the condo is to wake at sunrise and watch the sunset from the deck with a cup of coffee and a book from the patio. I undoubtedly think Orange Beach has some of the most beautiful sunrises and sunsets in the world.
Why Becky Barnett chose Orange Beach
I am a computer-related business owner. I am able to work anywhere with a PC and an Internet connection. Several years ago, I started spending two months each winter in Orange Beach, where my sister lives. I stayed in a couple of places, but once I stayed at the Wharf, I knew it was the place for me. I've stayed there several years and decided to buy in 2013. I love sharing my condo and the unique experience of the Wharf with others!
What makes this Condo unique
I have been a tenant at the Wharf. I now stay at the Wharf as frequently as possible. It has afforded me the opportunity of meeting the staff of Wharf businesses and patronizing the places that will bring my guests the best experiences.
- 100% refund of amount paid if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund of amount paid (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Children especially love the Waterpark.Children especially love the Waterpark.
No pets - I love my pet & wish I could allow.HOA mandate.I love my pet & wish I could allow.HOA mandate.
Max guests: 7 (sleeps up to 6 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 25 - Unfortunately, this is HOA mandated.Unfortunately, this is HOA mandated.
- 1) No firearms are permitted.
- 2) Hurricane policy: Rent will be refunded or pro-rated if a mandatory evacuation order is issued by state or local authorities.
- 3) Throwing items off the patio, being under 25 or bringing a pet are violations of the covenants of the HOA. Each is grounds for immediate eviction.
Cleaned with disinfectant
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Follows industry health association: COVID-19 Guidelines (CDC)