About this rental
Rooms & beds
Bedrooms: 3(Sleeps: 8)
The Lake Room
The Loft Bedroom
Twin/Single · Queen
Bathrooms: 2, Half baths: 1
tub · Toilet · Shower · Jetted tub · Combination tub/shower
Toilet · Shower
- No smoking
- Washer & dryer
- Satellite or cable
Hosted by Teesha and Blaine WigginsAsk a question
About Teesha and Blaine Wiggins
After meeting in college in Provo, UT over 20 years ago, Blaine and Teesha got hitched in 1999 and moved to Arizona to start their family. They have lived in Mesa, Anthem, Litchfield Park, and currently they reside in beautiful NW Glendale, AZ. They own THREE great cabin properties in Pinetop and Show Low (Wiggins Retreat, Alpine Acres, and now Lake View Lodge!) Their second cabin, Alpine Acres in Show Low, allowed them to be featured on HGTV's hit TV show Log Cabin Living (like House Hunters but for cabins!) Blaine is a licensed real estate professional specializing in both traditional home sales/purchases in the valley, as well as second home/cabin purchases on the mountain! He has helped many of his clients successfully start their own VRBO properties! He is one of just over 1000 REALTORS® in the world who holds the RSPS designation, also known as the Resort and Second-Home Specialist, which allows him to help his clients navigate the second-home/vacation rental buying process most effectively. Teesha is a stay-at-home mom, holds her real estate license, and manages the three family cabins. Blaine and Teesha are active in their church and community. They are the parents of five children ages 16, 14, 11, 9, and 5! Literally thousands of people have made memories at their cabins over the past seven years and they have spent hours and hours of time and attention to make Wiggins Retreat, Alpine Acres, and now Lake View Lodge the perfect getaways for the friends and family who use it.
Why Teesha and Blaine Wiggins chose Pinetop-Lakeside
There is something genuinely magical about our mountain cottage. Photos really won't do it justice, but the minute you pull up and see the green grass, the gardens, and the tall pines, you'll totally get it! It's different, in such a great way. From the creaking wooden steps up to the loft and the adorable bed underneath, to the exposed log beams up top; the one-of-a-kind bathroom with amazing wood features and deep jacuzzi tub, to the back deck being the perfect secluded spot to enjoy the mountain weather, this place is just plain specula! We have five kids, and there is something so neat about getting up and walking less than 30 seconds and being at the lake to go crawfish hunting or fishing. We really feel like you will fall in love when you come and stay with us at Lake View Lodge and most importantly, you'll want to come back over and over again!
What makes this Cabin unique
- Close to the lake - Jacuzzi tub - Large deck with multiple seating areas - Grass in front and back - Safe neighborhood for family walks - The gardens around the property are adorable - Wooden swing between the trees out back - The tall pines all over the property - Wide wooden stairs that creak when you walk up them - Custom woodwork in the bathrooms - Huge rain shower in Bathroom #2
- 100% refund of amount paid if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund of amount paid (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 8 (sleeps up to 8 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- We ask for quiet hours after 9pm when enjoying the outside areas.
- We do require a copy of a Drivers License and a guest list for the reservation.